Thank you for stopping by.
This is a place where we are celebrating and sharing our Tropical North Queensland lifestyle, both locally and online.
Focusing on our Fantastic Area from Seaforth to Midge Point on the coast, and The Leap to Bloomsbury on the Bruce Highway.
You will also find “techno tips and tricks I’m learning in my on-line journey, and am passionate about sharing.
Look around and you will see Articles and Stories, in various formats including Videos, Pictures, and Audio.
Are You a Grey Nomad on a Yearly Trek for our warm Qld Winter?
Then this is the site for you, whilst passing through, why not stop in for a look !
Find out Where to go, and where to stay. What about the weather? Action adventures and lovely places for a cuppa and photography spots… Pull up the van and feel the energy in this fantastic part of Queensland.
You will be able to Check out these category’s :
- Latest Blog Posts
- Services and local business here to help you…
- Map of the area
- Living in the tropics, clothing suggestions etc
- Weather updates and figures
- Products.. postcards
- Techno Corner
- History ….
- Town Talk… Details/info/stats/pics/videos/history
- local Artists. and crafts
- Souvenirs of the Area
Please do come in, have a look around, and say hi.
You just don’t know what you will find!
There are many ways to connect with our KolijoRiverHouse.com tribe.
- Subscribe for new blog posts
- Email newsletters
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on twitter
- Subscribe to You tube channel,
- Contact us to email your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and connections.
- Comment on past Blog Post archives.
Thanks for visiting, please do come back often and see an always growing, entertaining, energetic, interesting place unfolding, where
“You never know what you will find!”